Health & Safety Info
UK HSE Key annual figures 2013/2014
- 1.2 million people died suffering from a work related illness.
- 133 people killed at work, approximately 0.00004% of the entire UK workforce.
- 78,000 other injuries to employees were reported under RIDDOR.
- 629,000 reportable injuries occurred, according to the Labour Force Survey.
- 28.2 million working days were lost overall (0.92 days per worker).
Articles in Health & Safety Info
» Workplace health & safety information
» Health & safety in construction
» Heath & safety offshore
» Working at height
» Warehouse & factory safety
» Working with asbestos
» Working with fire & flammables
» Working at a port or dock
Terms & Conditions